Thursday, April 24, 2008

So let's see how this goes.....


Wow...the pressure! I've got the basic page set up and it's time for me to come up with some witty words to impress you all. ACK!


I decided to give blogging a try as a way to keep up with family, and to try to redeem myself as a mother. Lately, I've had quite a few friends who have children older than mine tell me that I need to make sure I write down the funny little things they say and do, their accomplishments and dreams. And every time I nod along and I just *know* that I should be doing that. And yet, it never really seems to get done. (Please don't anyone let them know that they have babybooks hidden in the back of some obscure drawer...totally empty , of course.)


So, I thought I'd give technology a try and blog about all the little things going on in our lives. That way, when they get older and ask me to retell them a story, I can just tell them to "Google it" and we're all good! :o) Kinda of a digital scrapbook (since I am still so far behind on their real ones as well!)


So I hope you'll pop in every once in awhile to see what we're all up to!

No comments: