
I had all sorts of good intentions of documenting every little fun moment of our summer, but I've just been too busy enjoying it! It's hard to believe we're coming to the end. Summer School, Brewer and Timberatttler games, and hanging out with friends....it goes by so quickly!

Matt played coach-pitch baseball this year and loved it.


In July, Kayleigh and I went to the Renaissance Faire with my mom and our friends, Alissa and Bella. We were all fairies!
We didn't do any big vacations this year, but had a lot of fun family days. The kids spent a few days camping with Grandma and Grandpa, which they look forward to every summer. One day we headed over to High Cliff State Park. Climbed the tower, explored the cliffs, hiked the trails, came face to face with deer, and got caught in the middle of the trails in a total downpour!
And, Santa, if you're reading this, Kayleigh is asking for a jetski for Christmas this year! She's hooked!




No comments:
Post a Comment